I realized I've not been writing much here, but have been doing more stuff on my professionally-related blogs. So, here's a list of recent posts on Future2:
- Justin Fox on economists versus historians;
- Leon Fuerth on "Strategic Myopia: The Case for Forward Engagement;"
- Donald Michael and the problem of retrospection in futures;
- Baruch Fischhoff on "What Forecasts Seem to Mean;" and
- Green consumption and ethical behavior: The impact of moral balancing
And on End of Cyberspace:
- Google's cloudy Web clipboard;
- Car cost-sharing: finally around the corner?
- Laptops, classrooms, and discussion
Just don't want to seem like a slacker...
[To the tune of Michael Nyman Band, "An Eye For Optical Theory (from The Draughtsman's Contract)," from the album The Essential Michael Nyman Band (a 1-star song, imo).]